Formula-1 News and Updates

diving into the pits and getting tires replaced would have taken more than 30 seconds. the whole point was that 5 points would have been an awesome result for ferrari this weekend. but no sir. michael did something he did 2 seasons back. he suffered a puncture in that race which messed up the ferrari strategy for the season badly.

I am assuming u got that figure of 30sec listening to Steve Slater giving his nonsensical commentary. In actual fact it takes around 24secs for a regular pit-stop. The figure would be slightly less for a splash n dash. When button pitted for dry tyres (no fuel) in his last stint, he had a lead of 29secs over Heidfeld. When he came out he was still 7secs ahead of him, so go figure. I know this coz i have the official live timing (shows even individual sector times in realtime) on my comp screen infront of me when i watch races.

Steve Slater is a Michael Schumacher / Ferrari fanboy and you people are right that he makes wild predictions. Chris Goodwin is pretty good though.

oh yeah. there have been 1000 times where he was proven wrong within minutes of making an assumption/prediction. 🙂

bad luck schumi 🙁dont think he would be crowned 8th time.alonso, though very good driver, is lucky too.not even sure if ferrari can take constructors, as well

FIA?u mean to say FIA is taking Ferrari's side and hence lose?and probably? MS winning is very rare chance now he needs luck of lifetime.

Narain is firmly put on test driving...I guess hislong term plan would be to get a break to race for the team..

well he is 4th driver.. so still a lot of time /.. he needs to prove speed... then be 3rd driverand then get entry in real F1 again.

Kingfisher Airlines partners with Panasonic Toyota Racing
India’s Kingfisher Airlines is going to become a sponsor for a Formula-1 team as they are partnering with the Toyota team.
The partnership begins with the 2007 season. The deal was signed at the team’s pre-season event in Cologne. Toyota has launched their new car TF107.
Kingfisher’s ‘Fly Kingfisher’ logo will [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/1693/kingfis...irlines-toyota/

Honda to use IBM and Dassault services for their formula-1 car
Japanese automaker Honda has said in a statement that they would be using the services of IBM and Dassault services for their formula-1 car.
The aim is to use the latest technology supplied by these two companies to build its Formula One racing cars more quickly [...]

https://broadband.forum/5535/ibm-dassault-honda/