Formula-1 News and Updates

@ Hami - i am in salem and when i posted that message i was travelling in train. By the for my gprs connection i am paying rs 98 which allows me to unlimited browsing for a month. The speed of the connection. Lastly something is better than nothing for me especially during my travel or during weekends.

Very good answer mr. Admin.

@ warthog - thanks for taking up my job. I could not open the thread for this week because i am travelling. By the with respect to the race i want see kimi or rubens to win but for sure hamilton will not win this and i hope atleast this race does not disappoint us of entertainment

Thats was a great news to hear in the morning and i would like to hear the announcement of kimi moving to mclaren very soon

i am probably switching my loyalties full time to brawngp. ferrari has betrayed me 😀

It was total surprise. I guess this cud be the reason that FIA didnt take any action against Alonso.

It wud be good to see Massa against Alonso. Now we will know who really is best driver on grid!I have been supporting Massa from 2 years now but luck didnt take his side. Now that Massa is REALLY reborn, may be worst bad luck has come and gone.Ah! I am so optimistic abt him!

I will be loyal to ferrari no matter who drives. Next season i will also support kimi to thrash hamilton. Lastly the things which you guys are telling its there might be another conspiracy theory between Fia and ferrari.

were you sleeping? they should and will pay him next years salary in full. Thats the agreement b'ween them. kimi is happy about it. Initially ferrari had signed with alonso for 2011 and thats when the whole rumour of alonso to ferrari started. the presses guessed it right and they said its from 2011, but they continued to speculate the issue and said it could be 2010. After this 2008 'crashgate' scandal, Alonso would've told ferrari that he doesnt want to drive for Renault next season and asked to prepone his arrival. Until this point ferrari were happy with raikkonen and didnt think of replacing him before his contract ends at 2010. But considering alonso's situation, where he cant get a driver seat for one year alone in any of the front runners, ferrari were forced to request raikkonen to consider mutual cancellation of agreement for 2010, for which he would get his agreed 2010 salary of 20million. Kimi has been a gentleman and though it appears that ferrari have let down him, they are actually giving the two time world champion alonso a life. Obviously Kimi can be proud about it and he should be happy as well to take 20 million just because it was written 3 yrs ago. Imagine if he lands a driver seat at any top teams. He will have double earnings on 2010. This situation though appear to be one sided, will benefit all the three parties.

Just for info:

qualification and race will start at 10:30AM and not usual 5:30PM

----------

Btw Friday first practice, Fisichella finally seems to have got his hands on Ferrari, earlier he wud surely be below 10 but this time he managed to be 4th, that too he beat Kimi by 4 places!