Forgot the Password

cutekiran_jnc

hi guys... now the problem here is i have forgotten the password.. how do i get hold of it... these BSNL ppl wont help... know it.. any suggestions..any way i can get the password?

hello there... were you using the default password they gave you or did you change it earlier to something else?try this... first three letters of your city, first three letters of your name then 123example if you're in bangalore ,name is kiran then try "bankir123" or whatever name you gave in the broadband application... or maybe its the other way around name first.. so try "kirban123"

Kiran,You have not mentioned whether you had changed the password or not. If you have changed the password then the only way is to contact BSNL people. Try to contact the main exchange people (from where the dataone service is being provided to you) I am sure they will help you

hi guys... i think i have changed the password coz i checked and the default password doesnt work .... i tried contacting...bsnl didnt work...

it might just be that they shuit down your exchange for "upgrade" like they did mine (indranagar) for the past two saturday mornings... try again... your connection/password might work after a few hours...

Place a phone call to the local broadband cell, provide them the details and ask them to reset ur password to "xyz123". There's no other way ! :lol: