Ford India News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 97,869
ah thats a good move. but when will we see pollution free vehicles? Hydrogen powered cars? 🙂

You know what? There was a hydrogen powered car developed by some company which didn't use fuel cells. Rather it used a honeycomb structure to hold the hydrogen in an inert state. When the temperature was changed, the hydrogen would come out of the structure and then could be used as fuel. The combustion resulted into water! Hence it was a pollution free vehicle. I have never heard of it since. May be the oil companies got to them! 😛h34r:

any hydrogen powered car would generate water as it combines with oxygen to form H2O.

Yes, but my point was it was a real feasible technology. They even had a prototype which compared very well to Petrol cars in terms of pickup, mileage, range etc...

Hmm...this isn't the first time that Ford vehicles have had this problem. They have had it for ages! I think the spark plug design or something was to be blamed last time...

they are practically doomed... 😀 along with GM. japanese are kicking their ass.

Ford Ikon Gets Duratorq Josh 😛

8 years after ford india launch ikon diesel with new headlamps and bumpers denotes the new look to the Ikon but the rest remains the same saloon superstructure we have seen since its advent in 1999. 😛

Priced at 5.19L ex-showroom Delhi.

Ford - Ikon Specification Data

This Endeavour is 17.5 lakhs:ishock:Thats too much. Scorpio is better than endeavour. It is 10 lakhs. Though Scorpio lacks the smoothness and the finnese of endeavour, it still is the best SUV for off roading. Even at 17.5 lakhs, endeavour will not be able to negotiate raw and rough roads like scorpio does. One thing is there though, scorpio's suspension becomes rusty and hard very soon.