22ji

Regulars
QUOTE(Amuthan @ Feb 25 2007, 02:59 AM) [snapback]81099[/snapback]
U mean the Ultimate Loser.....????? :p[/b]

just go and have a test drive ur views will change

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
well accent is(now 'was' :( ) much more value for money than verna......thats why the pulled it back :angry:

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
not the GLE(base) model.....only the CRDI is there......production of gle has stopped ...though they r gonna bring it back but with a revised price tag......thats wot i've heard.

Sushubh

Administrator
:p i think crdi was the accent's hot selleri have driven it. loved it.

zeda0

well i say go for versna deisel it damn fast super smooth less sound i love diriving it @ 160km speedswell i say go for versna deisel it damn fast super smooth less sound i love diriving it @ 160km speeds

Amuthan

US Broadband rox!
Regulars
Wht??? Hyundai Verna Diesel doing 160kmph???? Unbelievable... This is the first time I hear any Diesel car (Manufactured in India) reach speeds like that... If Diesel can reach 160 Kmph then I guess Petrol Verna should reach like around 220Kmph? :pCmon yaar u shud have seen 16kmpl.... Km/litre is different from Km/hour... The former is the mileage and the latter is the speed? :lol:

Sushubh

Administrator
dude. diesels with their bigger engines and more torque end up performing better than their petrol variants.i am sure merc diesels in india would be capable of touching 200KMPH.

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
QUOTE(Amuthan @ Mar 1 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]81785[/snapback]
Wht??? Hyundai Verna Diesel doing 160kmph???? Unbelievable... This is the first time I hear any Diesel car (Manufactured in India) reach speeds like that...

If Diesel can reach 160 Kmph then I guess Petrol Verna should reach like around 220Kmph? :p

Cmon yaar u shud have seen 16kmpl.... Km/litre is different from Km/hour... The former is the mileage and the latter is the speed? :lol:[/b]

does this really make sense to u dude???

how is max speed or speeds you can touch related to diesel or petrol??? :unsure:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Apps 1
Sushubh Deals 2
Sushubh Deals 0
Sushubh Video Games 0
Sushubh Video Games 0