For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,366
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to suggest someone a broadband connection, this combo 600 kbps plan looks good.What will be the total cost of getting this new connection (In Delhi)?

Yaa the problem was with Youtube.. But from yesterday it is working fine!
I'm still unable to stream any videos from any of the video streaming sites. 🙁

That's it. I'm writing an Email to the nodal dept. right now.

Well i would say that this plan is not worth it, and even after doing numerous cc complaints the problem remained unresolved. So i have decided to fall back to 649\- plan 600kbps day and night.At least i'll be saving a hundred bucks with almost no change in speed.

watching youtube videos, downloading torrent files are damn good in night booster....im not complaining even it doesn't cross 850 kbps(100 kb/s)...to me its worth having it than 600 kbps(day/night)

watching youtube videos, downloading torrent files are damn good in night booster....im not complaining even it doesn't cross 850 kbps(100 kb/s)...to me its worth having it than 600 kbps(day/night)

Yaa Raj all the people are not like u and me who stay awake and waste their time!! What are the tariff plans of ur local cable operator?

Good choice then .. There's no isp in your area ?? who is offering 1mbps for 650 INR?
I don't think there is any isp anywhere who offers rates that cheap.

I don't think there is any isp anywhere who offers rates that cheap.

You have mistaken me, I was talking about local cable waalas who are offering the current tariff in most of the areas of hyderabad
512kbit/s - 400 INR
1mbit/s - 650 INR
1.5mbit/s - 750 INR
2mbit/s for 920 INR. UNLIMITED WITHOUT FUP.

how cool?? but only thing is once a week internet is disturbed for 1 hour

for me also getting 850kb/s speed for night.🙁if they r change the track to 2mb or 4mb then it will resolve.but they don't do that.

Now i've migrated to 1 mbps plan still i'm not getting the 100% speed. Really need a expert advise here before i call the CC & hear their blah blah....

Compare your usage with people who are getting 100% speeds as mentioned in the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.