For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter raj2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 86
  • Views Views 21,374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voila...........problem solved(atleast for now)........after the service engineer visit & ofcourse a reset at their end

I am glad that your problem got sorted out, now you surely will cross 1TB transfer 😀

I am glad that your problem got sorted out, now you surely will cross 1TB transfer 😀
haha....no buddy only 150 GB (75+75)

haha....no buddy only 150 GB (75+75)

is that a limit? U can download up to 128GB in 1 mbps?
happy that your problem got solved 😀

is that a limit? U can download up to 128GB in 1 mbps?
happy that your problem got solved 😀
thanks mate....
Though i wish to download more i can't.....

still 11 more days to go on my MAR usage. i.e from 19th to next 18th

Looks like the ppl who were speculating about reliance throttles bandwidth etc should have been silent now.... Trust me I have used every big ISP available for consumers in the market (apart from the pain in getting it installed) Reliance is #1 in terms of speed, latency and overall network speeds they always give you the rated speed any time of the day, the second slot would be Airtel (I did not take FUP in consideration) and third comes BSNL.The big problem with reliance is the tech staff that they send to your house for trouble shooting they are not that qualified IMHO and I had to prove them wrong a couple of times to get the solution done.

Reliance is just awesome in its speeds and Service, I think ping is high that is due to ADSL Technology, do they offer FTTH technology?

The big problem with reliance is the tech staff that they send to your house for trouble shooting they are not that qualified IMHO and I had to prove them wrong a couple of times to get the solution done.

Even every company has such kind of people. Airtel too is also NO less behind.

The big problem with reliance is the tech staff that they send to your house for trouble shooting they are not that qualified IMHO and I had to prove them wrong a couple of times to get the solution done.
well said.....when the service engineer tried convincing me saying(after he've seen 850 kbps on speedtest)
1) you wont get full speed(even though i told him that i get full speed in 600 kbps) while many users are alive
2) the cable travels too(nearly 130 meters) far from the box..etc.,
I asked them(2) to give it in writing so that i can proceed the complaint. They were even more pissed when i showed them the SNR/Attenuation thread(thanks to admin) with values compared. Only then they called their senior & he had given a reset from their office & all is well.
The service engineer told me that it might happen again...at that time he asked me to call him without any hesitation

Reliance is just awesome in its speeds and Service, I think ping is high that is due to ADSL Technology, do they offer FTTH technology?

Even every company has such kind of people. Airtel too is also NO less behind.

Even talking about Airtel I was having problems with the speed and raised 2 ticket and after 48 hrs nothing happening I checked with the support (for which now they charge up 50p per call) I was surprised that they closed the tickets saying that the resolution is resolved, I had to bash them and specifically told what needs to be done I literarily dictated a letter to the tech staff that he should forward to some one in the higher tech staff, so airtel support also has gone down the drain even the network latency is not that great its just okay.

I suggest to members who have 600/1024 kbps D/N plan to migrate to 1 mbps plan & then call the service engineer thru CC. Because you can't make him come & check it between 10 pm - 8 am. I tried it in vain.

Now i've migrated back to 600 kbps plan with 1 mbps night booster. So far so good.
So, now after migrating back to old plan, you're getting full 1 Mbps (and not ~800 Kbps) in the night? 749 plan is economical but I need 1 Mbps speed during the day so I'll have to stick with the 1099 plan...

I get the full speed. No issues. I don't badly need of 1 mbps in day as most of my usage is at night. Apart from that i can save that extra money(1099-749=350) for my mobile bill.

I get the full speed. No issues. I don't badly need of 1 mbps in day as most of my usage is at night. Apart from that i can save that extra money(1099-749=350) for my mobile bill.

Congo bro, hope that it will carry on!

Status
Not open for further replies.