For Reliance Broadband Combo 600 kbps(Day) - 1 mbps(Night) users only - What's your actual speed?

raj2007

Chennai
watching youtube videos, downloading torrent files are damn good in night booster....im not complaining even it doesn't cross 850 kbps(100 kb/s)...to me its worth having it than 600 kbps(day/night)

techfreek

Senior
watching youtube videos, downloading torrent files are damn good in night booster....im not complaining even it doesn't cross 850 kbps(100 kb/s)...to me its worth having it than 600 kbps(day/night)

Yaa Raj all the people are not like u and me who stay awake and waste their time!! What are the tariff plans of ur local cable operator?

rv73

Good choice then .. There's no isp in your area ?? who is offering 1mbps for 650 INR?
I don't think there is any isp anywhere who offers rates that cheap.

techfreek

Senior
I don't think there is any isp anywhere who offers rates that cheap.

You have mistaken me, I was talking about local cable waalas who are offering the current tariff in most of the areas of hyderabad
512kbit/s - 400 INR
1mbit/s - 650 INR
1.5mbit/s - 750 INR
2mbit/s for 920 INR. UNLIMITED WITHOUT FUP.

how cool?? but only thing is once a week internet is disturbed for 1 hour

bintop

Regular
for me also getting 850kb/s speed for night.:(if they r change the track to 2mb or 4mb then it will resolve.but they don't do that.

raj2007

Chennai
Now i've migrated to 1 mbps plan still i'm not getting the 100% speed. Really need a expert advise here before i call the CC & hear their blah blah....