For MTNL delhi users only

• Thread starter Thread starter livingogg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,280

livingogg

ISP
MTNL
My internet connection disconnects every 2 mins, some times it do not connect at all, but "MTNL hai to sahi hai"
Tried reaching the area managers landling number, it says "line abhi vyast hai" but when it rang after numerous tries no picked it up, "MTNL hai to sahi hai"
When i tell about the issue to line man he will say Broadband guys will do it, and when i ask broadband guys they say line has some issues its pending from linemen side. (is it my problem??? I am paying for it, get things cordinated and fix the god damn connection)

If u also face same issue and are using MTNL delhi please fill in the details will send a consolidated list to MTNL department.

I've invited you to fill out the form MTNL Users list facing issues. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRQRE5rRUFZRmxEd0lvWGU4Y2xJSFE6MQ

Please share the same with other friends of yours and ask them to fill it as well and will send the mail to MTNL authorities with complete list of users facing the issues

Turn the router off for 15 minutes.

Turn the router off for 15 minutes.

Samuel, the issue didnt occur for just 1 or 2 days, its like i get disconnected every 2 mins and the speed is also very low. the issues i have mentioned are just few of those we face daile while using MTNL broadband and turning off router doesnt help that

Samuel, the issue didnt occur for just 1 or 2 days, its like i get disconnected every 2 mins and the speed is also very low. the issues i have mentioned are just few of those we face daile while using MTNL broadband and turning off router doesnt help that

Mhm! It was happening to me few days ago, inconsistent connection and all that.

Try calling their broadband help desk, they seem to react on my complaints promptly I would say.

Try registering a complaint here: http://203.94.244.173:7777/vcare/registercomplaints.jsp

Website looks lame, but they react to the complaints "sometimes".

Try calling their broadband help desk, they seem to react on my complaints promptly I would say.

Try registering a complaint here: http://203.94.244.173:7777/vcare/registercomplaints.jsp

i called there helpdesk and they lodged a complaint for the same. did the same on thursday and its monday today still no solution and they claim that they solve an issue in 24 hours. :S

i did called there helpline to lodge a complaint and they lodged it on thursday and its monday now and still no action. Too frustrating 🙁

When ever your internet is connected do check what is the snr downstream and upstream.

How to check that?

At the modem page 192.168.1.1 in browserUsername adminPassword adminScroll to bottom of page you will find the snr margin

One Word. Perseverance. I had the same problem about 2 years back. The line quality was horrible, I had very high attenuation and as a result, it kept disconnecting every 2-3 minutes or so. I kept calling 1504 and registering a complaint everyday. Also sending emails to the GM broadband and deadsl and filing an online complaint. Everyday. After a week, they got so fed up that they sent a junior engineer(not the linesman) to my home and ultimately replaced most of the cables outside. the connection has been very stable ever since.

One Word. Perseverance. I had the same problem about 2 years back. The line quality was horrible, I had very high attenuation and as a result, it kept disconnecting every 2-3 minutes or so. I kept calling 1504 and registering a complaint everyday. Also sending emails to the GM broadband and deadsl and filing an online complaint. Everyday. After a week, they got so fed up that they sent a junior engineer(not the linesman) to my home and ultimately replaced most of the cables outside. the connection has been very stable ever since.

Thats what i am doing now have already lodged a complaint sent mailers to all Area managers of delhi. lets see what they do now. The link I have shared is to showcase MTNL what kind of issues people actually face.

did you send an email to gmbb and deadsl?

Sent to ambcp@bol.net.in,
amchy@bol.net.in,
amhk@bol.net.in,
gmwest@bol.net.in,
amrg@bol.net.in,
amhn@bol.net.in,
amjkp@bol.net.in,
amdwarka@bol.net.in,
gmnp@bol.net.in,
amnp@bol.net.in,
amokh@bol.net.in,
amsvr@bol.net.in,
gmrhn@bol.net.in,
amsnn1@bol.net.in,
amrhn@bol.net.in,
ambadli@bol.net.in,
amnarela@bol.net.in,
gmc@bol.net.in,
amkbn@bol.net.in,
amrp@bol.net.in,
amjb@bol.net.in,
agmop1np@bol.net.in,
agmopbcp@bol.net.in,
sagmw1@bol.net.in,
deopn1@bol.net.in,
deope@bol.net.in,
dgmem@bol.net.in,
gmln@bol.net.in,
gmoppgc@bol.net.in,
register@mtnl.net.in
Can you please share the complete email ids for both the ids

Well, patience is the key with MTNL .Babus work at their own pace ,but they will do it in the end .