FM radio station

• Thread starter Thread starter radio90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 12,564

radio90

ISP
none
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to receive a weak FM radio station, I was able to get it with my old dial type receiver (Marantz) but that receiver went bad, and I switched to a Sony and now I no longer can receive the signal, I have a large rooftop antenna and also have tried various radio shack brand boosters but still cannot receive the station. thank you

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to receive a weak FM radio station, I was able to get it with my old dial type receiver (Marantz) but that receiver went bad, and I switched to a Sony and now I no longer can receive the signal, I have a large rooftop antenna and also have tried various radio shack brand boosters but still cannot receive the station. thank you

USE A DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA ( beam antenna ). rotate it in the direction of the FM station.
Basically a dipole antenna with Two added elements called reflector and Director. Commercial makes are available.
In U.S you also get many FM Audio in TV itself . check .
May be available In Internet too >

Can you hear any other nearby A.I.R or Private FM Stereo Radio station nearby ?Depends on signal strength.

hello..manisha from dehraduni would like to know wil any private radio station has any plans to make any setup in dehradun???????.. our city!as i'm persuin mass comm n studyng here and have completed my internships with red fm 93.5 .. if any accomodation is provided from your side.. do reply me sir.. as i would like to work as a proffesional radio jock.. n has worked as a o.b jock before even.. thank you! 🙂

You should use yagi dipole antenna used for doordarshan. Can also use circular dipole. Amplifier is also an optional addon. Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk