Flipkart News, User Experiences and Updates

They have taken inspiration from Big Bazaar my brother tells me - This concept is very common there, they have just replicated the model online

----------

And also made in electronics only.. whereas Big Bazaar had furniture also ...

So, I think this new service of Letsbuy is good enough only to check our product resale prices(just for timepaas) and paste here rather than making any actual deal with them.

@Letsbuy: Sorry Shaktimaan, But its a flop Idea and filthy buyback offer 😛

Purchased a Sonata Watch from Letsbuy.com on 18-03-2012 (Sunday). They dispatched it on 19-03-2011 and the product delivered on 21-03-2011. Very good shopping experience.......

heh. i have had an oppurtunity to actually watch movies on a laser disc player. a friend's dad was in customs so he had easy access to all the latest gizmos. i saw my first cd player at his place. at that point of time, i had no idea that laser discs would flop so badly and would be replaced by something so much smaller. 🙂

heh. true, have a LD player too that my bro bought from Singapore in 96..ofcourse obsolete now and gathering dust in the store room.

Have bought a Moser Baer Swivel 16GB MBI 801 Pen Drive from Letsbuy for 530Rs COD on 01-04-2012 . Still not yet delivered 🙁

Hi,
I had placed an order for an HP printer on 5th of April, 2012 which costed me Rs. 15,540/-. It was officially mentioned on the letsbuy site that it would be delivered within a maximum of 4 days. Till date no delivery has been made. During the meantime i had several telephonic conversations with their customer care and they kept on giving me false promises of delivery. They told me that the printer has been shipped on 11th of April, 2012 through Bluedart and they even gave me a courier tracking ID which when i checked with Bluedart they told me that such shipment ID does not exist !! it clearly shows that something is seriously wrong with Letsbuy.com. it is pertinent to note that the order status of this transaction still shows ‘in processing’ and NOT ‘Dispatched’. I even sent them several mails relating to this issue but except one non-satisfactory reply i did not receive any response from them.

Guys u all must also have heard about the prompt service of BLUEDART. can you believe their contention that they had shipped it through Bluedart on 11th and still it is in transit. i called bluedart and as mentioned above no such courier ID, as given by Letsbuy exists at all.

12 days have gone by and my order being a prepaid one i am quite worried. i have sent them a legal notice and if they dont respond i'll be forced to take Legal Action against them.

I just wanted to share my experience with everyone so that u all can remain careful while interacting with them.

Regards
S. Kumar

Letsbuy.com is taken over by Flipkart and the service should have improved, since Flipkart delivery and service is very good. This is the reason people prefer Credit Card on Delivery/Cash On Delivery offered by Flipkart even on items with high price.

the acquisition does not mean anything yet. letsbuy is operating independently and well nothing has changed for the end user from what i see.

Bluedart has not been overall, a pleasant experience for me... Maybe the local guys in my area are not as good. Having said that, for me the issues have been always been about item returned to courier office by delivery guy giving incorrect address & person not living at that address as excuse - despite me living here for 20+ years 😕

I had a similar problem with letsbuy , took about a month to deliver the order , gave fake bluedart AWB nos twice, even posting shit about them on twitter has no effect on them , on facebook they just delete your comments.

/When I pre ordered my S2 from letsbuy they promised lots of goodies along with the phone..included bt headset, 8gb card hdmi converter etc.... But nothing came with the phone except a cheap cover... After that i have never bought anything from them and suggest every one the same. PS: these things were posted on the samsung website too, they had a tieup with Samsung, after i complained to Samsung about this they sent me the hdmi converter but nothing else

Tradus, letsbuy and timtara all are same. Fraud Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk