Flipkart News, User Experiences and Updates

@socrates its becuase of the rule that no seller can have more than 25% share in total shares , they generate bill in names of other entities

So my area pincode is kind of blocked i guess - most items are showing seller does not ship to this pincode, whereas a couple of streets away it is available as it comes under a different pincode.

P.S. I was thinking it could be because of potential thought of water logging etc. But my area does not have any water logging and areas where actual water logging is there shows items as deliverable.

One way call is only way you can talk to Flipkart? Internet company, huh?

Edit: You can make their stupid bot to connect to a chat by asking it the do the same 50 times or use this sentence as is "I want to continue the conversation over chat." multiple times.

Last edited:
A recent IDC survey shows that approximately 125 million used smartphones are in circulation in India each year. Out of these, only 20 million smartphones reach the second-hand market. The remaining number of used smartphones amounts to extensive e-waste
I wonder if this figure is correct. I remember I had once done system audit for a mobile phone company which had a chain of shops & the ingenious methods used to skim the real good phones from this official market. Later I had met a shop owner who was in that biz of buying 2nd hand phones for that chain. It was a real eye opener for me.