Flipkart News, User Experiences and Updates

Flipkart is like Amazon of India. You can get full support from them.
Bough Moto G and a pair of Crocs.
Got them replaced without any hesitation.

Ordered Wireless Router yesterday its been shipped today morning from Bhiwandi Warehouse via Delhivery, this is the first time that any item I bought from Flipkart is been shiiped via Mumbai, always its from Bangalore.
Item shipped. Delhivery Prepaid.
Sat, 19th Apr11:11 am Mumbai Bhiwandi Warehouse
Your item has been dispatched

recently a friend needed a microSD, he needed a class 10 card which was a hard task to be located locally.
Ordered on flipkart at 00:30 Saturday, and it was delivered on Sunday itself.
I got a mail around 2 AM stating item is shipped etc, I thought its automated, but when it landed on sunday afternoon, we both were zapped by
the speed they process on.
My city is not Air linked still they managed it under 36 hours is simply Great.
Great Job Flipkart 🙂

You have to keep a record of them for one? If the money is in Wallet, it remains in one single location.

Jignesh said:
Ordered Wireless Router yesterday its been shipped today morning from Bhiwandi Warehouse via Delhivery, this is the first time that any item I bought from Flipkart is been shiiped via Mumbai, always its from Bangalore.
I have ordered around a dozen(maybe more) things from Flipkart(WS Retail only), and all of them shipped from Bhiwandi warehouse. Only my latest item - GTX 650 graphics card - shipped from Delhi warehouse.

Got a call from flipkart.
"Your name and email id has been shortlisted"
I was like did I win that 1 lac contest? 😱
*Hopes high I said yeeeas?"

To attend a meeting we are organizing in Lucknow.
#Troll :c

Anyways I had to reject the offer because I'm traveling out of city.

cst1992 said:
I have ordered around a dozen(maybe more) things from Flipkart(WS Retail only), and all of them shipped from Bhiwandi warehouse. Only my latest item - GTX 650 graphics card - shipped from Delhi warehouse.
650 GTX.... Y u do this? It's a pathetic GPU man. Better return it and get the 650 Ti boost.