Flipkart News, User Experiences and Updates

Meh. Flipkart and Amazon both had same price for micro SD card I wanted. Placed order with flipkart and within half an hour they sand as sms saying seller(WS retail) needs additional 7 days to ship the product. Cancelled the order and placed the same on Amazon at evening 8. Got an SMS next day morning at 8 saying product has been shipped. Mighty impressed with Amazon.

Dextermorgan said:
Meh. Flipkart and Amazon both had same price for micro SD card I wanted. Placed order with flipkart and within half an hour they sand as sms saying seller(WS retail) needs additional 7 days to ship the product. Cancelled the order and placed the same on Amazon at evening 8. Got an SMS next day morning at 8 saying product has been shipped. Mighty impressed with Amazon.
FK did the same to me in 2012 & then cancelled the order 🙁 then I opted to buy from Amazon.

Looks like a product related thing. I had ordered that Ambrane thingy 2 days ago. Landed today on a Sunday.

I had a great experience with flipkart two weeks ago, bought a Nexus 7 (2012) and it was delivered the next day on standard shipping. Hope this is the Amazon effect - with amazon, on 6 of the 7 occasions, I have received (free) next day delivery on standard shipping and a two day delivery on the 7th occasion.

Flipkart seems to be having issues with their Bhiwandi warehouse atm. Someone I know was complaining that the item was kept at their Bhiwandi warehouse for 3 days before it got delivered. Considering that warehouse was hardly 20 mins from the guy's house. Mine got stuck at the same place.
@Dextermorgan I am assuming that could be the reason for the delay at your end too.

Strange. I regularly receive stuff from the Bhiwandi warehouse, just received a book today. Less than 24 hours on standard delivery.

was looking to grab a PSU from them but they are badly out of stock 😕
wonder why they keep so less stock of popular things..

Navjot Singh said:
Flipkart seems to be having issues with their Bhiwandi warehouse atm. Someone I know was complaining that the item was kept at their Bhiwandi warehouse for 3 days before it got delivered. Considering that warehouse was hardly 20 mins from the guy's house. Mine got stuck at the same place.
@Dextermorgan I am assuming that could be the reason for the delay at your end too.
I placed an order on fk and got an SMS saying it will take additional 7 days to deliver. I have no idea which warehouse is in play here.
Ironically, Amazon also is shipping my product from Bhiwandi warehouse.
Ship Carrier ATS
Tracking ID: 210103818512
Latest Event: Bhiwandi Maharashtra
Package has left the courier facility - 6 April 2014 1:59:02 PM

I had an interesting Flipkart experience during return of a Vacuum cleaner.

Ordered Karcher T7/1 vacuum cleaner( I hate Eureka Forbes service)
There was free item worth Rs800/(some 12-in-1 toolkit may not be really worth 800)

Got the free item last week itself and opened it. The vacuum cleaner arrived yesterday. I vacuumed one of the rooms and then I was looking for the blower feature and it was not present. Checked the Karcher site there was no mention. But it was mentioned in the Flipkart site. Immediately initiated return and they accepted it when I pointed the mistake in their Tech spec.

Now , I got email stating the amount I paid will be credited to my credit card. They also credited Rs 800(of the free item) to the Flipkart wallet.
Is this intentional(as token for their mistake!) or some mistake ?? Or am I missing something!?

BTW, the wallet amount automatically used in a transaction that just made.

Also,
Still they have not corrected their mistake in the Tech spec:
Karcher T7/1 Vacuum Cleaner - Karcher: Flipkart.com