PhonePe Updates

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
HusUWHC.webp

Flipkart Money has been converted into PhonePe. A digital wallet app with integrated UPI support I believe in collaboration with Yes Bank. This app worked for me. And is pretty nice compared to the others I have tested until now.

PhonePe India's Payments App - PhonePe.com

PhonePe - Android Apps on Google Play

Last edited:
We are revolutionizing payments by building India’s 1st UPI based App to provide a cashless and a seamless payment experience.
Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again. We believe India is at the cusp of a new mobile revolution, which will change the way we manage our money on the go. We see ourselves facilitating this change, through technology and dogged customer centricity.

User interface is pretty nice.

Last edited:
Anyone could add add Vijaya account into this app ?. I have UPI account with them. Too bad that HDFC has not launched UPI yet.

Last edited:
used PhonePe to pay for vodafone postpaid bill. worked fine. noticed that they are actually using billdesk for backend processing and since the app uses upi... they actually transferred funds to vpa of billdesk.

1. PhonePe goes Multi-lingual! You can now use PhonePe in Hindi. Many more languages coming soon
2. Easy In-app management for Virtual Payment Addresses (VPAs) and Bank accounts. Store VPAs & Bank accounts to send and receive money from.
3. Send money to users who are not on PhonePe or UPI by using their Bank Account number
4. Scan and Pay at stores using PhonePe's QR code scanner

Tried it today. Worked. Airtel prepaid recharge is not supported right now. So recharged D2H for 200 bucks.

I did not get cashback on this offer. Yet. I guess it is only valid on the first DTH recharge you do through the app? They forgot to highlight anything like that in the promo image.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent got notification yet, so am I eligible. Also from where are you getting their offers?