Flipkart temporarily blocking/restricting affiliate accounts?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,928

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Got this message today:

Kindly note that we haven't allocated any earning referral fees for July'18 to this account hence request to pause your campaigns this month.

Was just curious if anyone else got this message. They did not provide any additional details. This does not seem like a block. But still quite baffling. Might be related to Walmart acquisition? Would love to know if anyone else is affected.

I do not really make much money from Flipkart. I got a payment this month after several months as they only issue payment once your account crosses Rs. 5000 in commission. So maybe I did not make the cut for their premium affiliate partners. Would still have been nice if they had provided more details. would love to know if anyone making good money from them also got a similar message. the only people i know are casual users not making much from flipkart sales.

Last edited:
I got a similar message and I have raised a request to the support. I have just started promoting their offers heavily on my blog and seeing this is a barrier to abandon their offers and straight away move to Amazon India

Today i got a message.

" Kindly note that we haven't allocated any earning referral fees for July'18 to this account hence request to pause your campaigns this month"

let me know all Flipkart affiliate member received this type of message?

or

Flipkart temporarily blocking affiliate accounts?

Yep, same thing, just logged into my affiliate account and it says this, but received no other emails or communication regarding this.

Kindly note that we haven't allocated any earning referral fees for July'18 to this account hence request to pause your campaigns this month.

Exclusive: Flipkart cuts down affiliate biz, CashKaro, CouponDunia, others suffer

After acquisition by Walmart, Flipkart has reduced commission and capped the sales driven by affiliate partners drastically. Over the past couple of months, the online marketplace has limited the volume of business coming from affiliates, in a range of from 90 to 50 per cent (depending on nature of traffic and categories).

Smaller affiliates lost as much as 80-90 per cent of their business. Entrackr has confirmed this with several Flipkart affiliate partners and also seen multiple emails sent by Flipkart to its partners. Three affiliates that used to do about several lakhs commissions (via sales generated in crores) with Flipkart are now capped to process monthly leads up to Rs 9,999.