Flipkart Search Disclosure

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Just wanted to update about the Flipkart Search button above.

I just noticed that three sales have been made using my affiliate ID. :D

And the commission ranges from 0.5-1%... :(

Here is a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/tZw8v

Just in case you thought that i was making thousands of rupees though it :)

y2s

Regular
ISP
Hathway 50mb/s
will definitely make all my future purchases through the forums search option.

D

Deleted member 13033

I didn't know we had inbuilt flipkart here :)I could have bought my wireless combo from here if I had know...from now on what all purchases from flipkart from IBF :)add lets buy also I see ppl buying 80000 worth TV from there much better option :p

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
I noticed this flipkart few days back but thought its " Awai " added. Now would be purchasing via this link only . :)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
errm. it is better that this thread remains un-promoted. :p promoting the thread mentioned in my previous post would be better :D

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
Aah, I didn't even notice the link. It took me quite some time to figure out where it was. I guess I am too focussed of an user. Are you bound by rules or are you allowed to make it more prominent?

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
the program is open to anyone! it is not a collaboration or anything. you can create an affiliate account and share links with your friends. they do not care how you use it. though i am not sure if they would like me using my own affiliate code :p but with .5/1% revenue, i am not sure if it is worth the hassle.