Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlwcftfHzL0&feature=player_embedded

[color=#C0C0C0;]----------[/color]

Someone please tell me what he says in the end!

Doll house i think.

No wonder Letsbuy.com gives data card,8gb stick + Rs 1000 off saving money from all those advts.The truth is all the popular net shopping portals got 5 to 25 million $ funding from US fund houses.Advt is good and builds Brand image.But only up to 5% population willing to buy thro net non tangible items (other than train/air tickets/hotel booking and car rental etc)Not everybody is price consicious .Also trust and confidence is earned very slowly.Flipcart delivers in metros thro their own delivery system.(not 3 rd party courier) I asked the guy how- He says -their own logistics books by Air frieght direct and their local delivery team collects direct from airline.When Amazon comes in to India in a few months, we will be spoiled for choice.I just called Letsbuy. Can they deliver COD if I apply coupon code ( rs 1000 off).They said no.(but of course gifts will not be affected. I also asked- "I dont want Free Alcatel data card-Can you give 2 GB Ram instead- No ! Gifts can not be bartered was the answer!:Freaky:

So you only save that much that you can buy just a doll house?!!Thats how I took it! 😀

I wonder if its Ogilvy behind these ads too. They have arguably the best advertising brains in the country