Flipkart not refunding money

• Thread starter Thread starter manu1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,911
So I am at my wits end on how to get a refund from flipkart.

On 15th December, my mom placed an order for a TV table from Flipkart for 7600/- It said the product will be delivered by 10th January. However, on 26th, she gets a call from the seller saying the product was shipped but it 'broke' in transit so there's an alternate table worth 5000/- that she can take and the difference will be refunded. She didn't like the design of the new table so she told the seller that she does not want it (both on mail and phone) and to refund the order. Nothing happened after that and on 8th January, suddenly it showed product delivered on flipkart (with no details of when it was shipped/how it was shipped/who signed for it etc.) So I called flipkart and explained the issue to them and they promised to resolve it in 24 hours. Between then and now, I have called them about 10 times and emailed the CS 10 times as well and I haven't received a single call back. Their customer care has basically admitted that there is literally nothing they can do except making you wait for 24 hours. There is literally no way to escalate your issue.

Here's the thing though, the seller has 50% negative reviews now, he basically defrauded everyone. Flipkart.com. Obviously someone like my mom doesnt know to check the sellers ratings since they assume everything is sold by flipkart but its pretty shitty that despite knowing this they are still not doing anything.

Are there any services similar to Akosha? Since I think they have basically been sold and the website form doesn't work.

You have send emailed to CS 10 times and they did not care respond through email

Why don't you send a register mail with acknowledgement of receipt to registered Address