Flipkart News, User Experiences and Updates

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
flipcart is a good site, well known for prompt shipping.one of my friend ordered a phone and it was delivered in 24 hours flat.Certainly I would recommend buying stuff from them.

oh thanks man ... i placed my order today in the noon.... gt 5 collectors edition ... hoping to recieve it as soon as possible 🙂

there's one more site i knew for games which was run by some friend's friend. there was some discount coupon too.I'll try to fetch that name and post it, may be it can help you in future.

Flipkart is a trusted site.Their books are way cheaper than ordinary bookstores.These days they sell pretty much anything under the sun.

flipkart came to my attention mostly for books. They have a lot of books that are not available domestically for cheaper than what it would take to order from abroad.And they have COD, too.Not tried them yet but ive got a cpl of items i want to get.

they are now making headlines for launching new smartphone models before most other stores. 😀

I found one of cooking book, which I've seen in my house since last 20 yrs or so.

the dishes in it are just great, one can certainly take a risk of Rs.95 for it.
Cooking The Punjabi Way

Oh wow, found they even have book written by my parents 🙂

they are now making headlines for launching new smartphone models before most other stores. 😀

& for a very good price too, much better than some competitors

I have ordered many books from flipkart and last time a mobile phone too... Prices are good, service is superb.. Highly Recommended.

They ship from bangalore and they offer very reasonable price. You will get mobiles with manufacturer warranty at lesser cost than most competitors. They have their own delivery team in bangalore. I had ordered a samsung car charger and got in one day. Good packaging and trusted seller. Better than ebay.

so today i received my confirmation letter in the morning at 8:00 am for the shipment of my game ! 😀 by aramex....i live in delhi so lets see how fast they can nail this one... personally i am expecting the shipment to reach me by tomorrow in the evening 😀

They ship from bangalore and they offer very reasonable price. You will get mobiles with manufacturer warranty at lesser cost than most competitors. They have their own delivery team in bangalore. I had ordered a samsung car charger and got in one day. Good packaging and trusted seller. Better than ebay.

Definitely better than eBay, especially with the recent issues i've had with ebay and how irresponsible their customer care people are

omg this is awesome guys .... today 6:30 am my shipment is lying in mahipalpur just 5~10 kms away from where i live 😀 love this site

Is any one having the shopping experience with letsbuy.com ??? they are grabbing attention by offering 10 % flat discount on icici card ... prices are bit higher side compared to flipkart.com but after discount they looks as better dealthe name of the site is very similar to bestbuy ..

The site is genuine, and they sell quality products. Only problem is their shipping takes time - they initiate shipping usually in about a week's time from the date of purchase.

As for discount, try the coupon RCOMLSB. You will get 15% discount. Definitely makes things cheaper when you buy stuff which costs 10K upwards