• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,725

itzmynet

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Latest Moto E to be now available on Snapdeal, Amazon, and at Airtel stores; no longer remains a Flipkart exclusive
Motorola has announced that its latest Moto E smartphone will no longer be exclusive to Flipkart and will be also sold on e-commerce platforms Amazon and Snapdeal and the 4G LTE variant at select Airtel stores across the country. Announcing the expansion, Motorola Mobility India, General Manager, Amit Boni, said, “Responding to growing demand from our consumers we have made a strategic move of increasing the availability of our portfolio across offline and multiple online shopping platforms. To start off, we will be available at select stores for our consumers to experience and purchase the device. Consumers are at the heart of whatever we do and we will leave no stone unturned to enhance their buying experiences.”

Source

Good update. The fewer exclusives Flipkart has, the less reasons we have to buy from them!

Because of their stupid app-only policy. They've moved a lot of deals to app-only mode and they've also discontinued their mobile site.

They screwed up Myntra too.

My issues? 😀

They launched Flipkart First. Launched it with great fanfare. Made it useless by making WS Retail useless. You rarely find what you want on Flipkart. And when you do, the seller is third party and has added pretty absurd shipping charges. I have not ordered anything big from Flipkart since my Moto Turbo I think. Of course the fact that I cannot even buy a lot of products from their websites these days does not help. Their daily deals went app only few weeks ago. I do not even visit Flipkart website for many days in one go as a result. Coz there is no point searching for deals and posting them here on the forum.

They updated their affiliate website today with new modern design. While it looks good, the usability is messed up.