Flipkart laptop exchange offer questions

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 7,614
ISP
MTNL
I recently saw on flipkart homepage that they are offering 5000 INR discount for new laptop if we exchange the old laptop.
So i just wanna know something
1. will they give the new laptop at the time of exchange or first i have to give my old laptop and then they will ship the new laptop.
2. My laptops speaker are not working so am i eligible for this offer?
3. Suppose they find some more defects in laptop after exchange will they charge me for this?
4. There is small physical damage in my laptop so will they accept the exchange?

Go through the terms & conditions for all the details. One user here on the forum did mention that the guy who came to pick his laptop up did not bother checking for defects at all. His unit had major issues and he was able to gain from the exchange offer without any issues. But it does not mean that your case would be the exact same.

well in terms and condition it is mentioned that laptop should be in working condition and there should be no physical damage.
One of my friend was also able to get this exchange offer his laptop had some issues and he told that the person who came just saw the laptop from outside and went .