Flipkart is now selling Small Furniture

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,154
Will the delivery guys ask for chai pani karcha? snapdeal guys asked us when delivering air cooler

Wow. No such experience with FabFurnish. Pepperfry and other stores have a clear cut policy that you should not tip their delivery people.

I plainly told them I wont be giving any tip and asked them to leave. After 10 mins, dad came to me and asked about one guy outside ..I was surprised that he still hasn't left. Was about to tell him to go again when my dad intervened and paid him 50Rs just to get him leave. Now that you mention it, I should probably complain to snapdeal

whlie I would certainly follow guidelines by snapdeal or anyother online store, but on humanity grounds I won't mind
paying a small tip or atleast offer a glass of cold water and a biscuit to the delivery guy.
Give him a small tip maybe for a lemonade or O.R.S.

friends, Its 45 degrees out their, and those guys take this heat all day long, 7 days a week, and they hardly make 5 - 8k a month, if they are polite, it shouldn't pinch you by showing a good gesture.

Water is different than cash. Especially when you are already paying a premium for the hardware and sometimes delivery.

In my case, Fabfurnish guys charge for delivery. Their guy is careless and damages a wooden frame while carrying a 2 feet wide table through a three feet wide door. I wanted to smack him in the head for being an inconsiderate asshole.