• Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,503

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Got a gift voucher from a friend. I assumed that the money would be added to my wallet. But it does not. Flipkart said it is because of different terms and conditions. So, basically, I have one year to use the funds. And I have to enter the voucher number and pin for every transaction. And anyone can use this voucher as long as he has the details. Sounds like a prepaid credit card with tons of inconvenience. I mean why not simply gift money that is added to the other person's Flipkart Wallet.

So cant be used for buying songs? or can it?

that's the only thing i want to do with them. faqs said that it can be used to buy anything on the store. but instead of 2-3 clicks to buy it through wallet. i would now have to go through the entire order process and then select gift voucher and feed the two numbers. going to be painful.

right. i have not shopped through their mobile app/web-app but the convenience that comes with wallet is incomparable. though i have made a mistake purchase through wallet. i wanted to buy one song of kahani (the one amitabh has sung). i ordered it. turned out i was not signed in. i logged in. accidentally ordered the entire album and pressed buy using wallet. noticed a couple of seconds later that i ended up buying the entire album 😛