Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

techie

its been taken down again. came for a short time while back.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Just bought a song.

This is the quality:

Costed 9 rupees.

Sushubh

Administrator
their faqs are pretty detailed. 99% of songs are available in 320kbps. by default it would download 128kbps versions. though you can specifically ask to download the higher quality version. only four downloads per songs are available. did you use their download manager?

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
nope. downloaded using the browser only. there was a drop down with 64/128/320 kbps options.

Sushubh

Administrator
cool. i still cannot decide which song i want to purchase first. :D

maybe if they have complete collections of artists like lucky ali or indian ocean at a good price!

----------

oooh. Sunoh is available for 50 bucks! Flipkart: Sunoh Lucky Ali: Digital Album

Sushubh

Administrator
apple itunes i believe requires you to authenticate your computer to download your song tracks. you have to deauthorize a machine before you can authorize another one. i think they do allow 3 machines connected to a single account. hard to say.

the fact remains, the limitations are being enforced by the music labels. flipkart is bound by the terms and conditions.

----------

Digital Audio Access Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

----------

Google Music has similar restrictions. You can download your songs from the website only two times. But you do get the ability to download tracks on an authorized machine using the Google Music Manager. Though they do not allow single downloads through the desktop app. You have to download your entire library.