Flipkart Flyte Music Store Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 543
  • Views Views 56,341
bhai logo. if you are indeed giving +1, give it to the first page of this thread. 😛

Thank god, I logged in IBF after so many days and got this amazing offer. Downloading free songs directly on my android and iPad. Thanks sushubh bro .

I missed the Day 1 downloads. Anyways it's an amazing offer. Only thing I would like for them to implement is to sort the songs in any specific albums. As of now if one downloads an entire album via FD manager then the songs are getting sorted in alphabetical order within their respective folders. And what's with the folder's name without space between words? I have given them feedback many time regarding giving proper ID3 tag to these MP3 songs but I guess they haven't done it yet.

@androidfreak: My goodness, that's epic. I'm just adding the albums I like to my Flyte library and downloading selective songs which I want. 🙂

thanks my very handsome Admin, I owe you by downloading 'Sampuran Sundarkand' and a big thanks from my bottom of heart. God bless you little champ......

Tedious thing is to select each song individually to 320 kbps.They should have select box for bit rate for all songs too

Today's updates:Bollywood: Son Of Sardaar, Musafir, Main Hoon Na, Agent Vinod, Don, Jaan E Mann, Pyar Ke Side Effects , Chandni Chowk To China , Bol Bachchan , Fanaa Purani Yaadien: Andaz Apna Apna, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Parinda, Hero, Ek Duje Ke Liye, Akele Hum Akele Tum, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Deewana, Tridev, KhalnayakGhazals: Ghazal Lounge, Guzarish, Rubaru, Mystic Rahat, Parwaaz Live In Singapore , Sarhad Ke Us Paar Hip Hop: Timberland And Magoos Best Hits, Based On A T R U Story , Raymond V Raymond , Lupe Fiasco's Food And Liquor, The Essentials , Life Is Good Jazz: Bashin , Last Date Cant spot anything new in Rock or Regional. Didnt look at the devotional songs :-DUpdate: New albums added (21/2)Rock: Surrealistic Pillow , Parachutes , Born In The U S A , After The Gold Rush , Blizzard Of Ozz , Acoustica , The Stranger , Revelations , Californication , The Lizard Hip hop: Confessions , The Rising Tied , Nellyville , Paper Trail , Global Warming (deluxe version), Trilogy Cd 1, Press Play , Back To Black , Run Dmc , Illmatic Pop: Guilty Pleasures , I Feel For You , Fever, Stronger , Coverage, Ready For Romance , Look Sharp! , Fantastic , Life For Rent , Time, Love And TendernessJazz: Black Codes From The Underground, Time Out , In A Silent Way , The Hot Fives And Hot Sevens, King Of The Delta Blues Singers, I Am The Blues , Six Pieces Of Silver , Concert By The Sea , The Ultimate Blue Train , From The Round Box Classical: Carnatic Vocal Purandarasa, Compositions Of Syama Sastri, Maestro In Concert Vol 2 (N.Ramani), The Versatile Shubha Mudgal, Pandit Nikhil Banerjee (sitar), Swaranjali Pandit Kumar Gandharva, Beethoven The Piano Concertos, Brahms The 4 Symphonies , Bach J S 6 Partitas Bwv 825 830 Andras Schiff Piano , Chopin Piano Works Martha Argerich Piano

I guess I download everything available in this offer :nevreness:

Same here, I missed one day but from today doqnloaded every album including devotionals excluding one ghazal album. 😀