Flipkart eGift Vouchers

• Thread starter Thread starter bhojv74
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 31,245
How can you have a buyer protection in such cases? 🙂

i am intrested in it if their is any kind of buyers protection. 😉

What kind of buyer protection you are referring to. I can just say that we can trade for 1 voucher in beginning for which you need to trust me. If experience goes good, we will continue this in future as I would keep getting these.

I had to buy something worth Rs. 1100... I would have gone for it though I do not think these gift cards work on third party sellers right?

This works for 3rd party reseller also. This is NOT one of those which works for WS retail only. Still, if you want, I can check a similar voucher first. Let me know the product and seller you are looking at.

It actually works smoothly on this product. but really sorry, just sold it to other user. Now I have only 1 left with face value of Rs 509 if you are interested in buying at 450. Or else, will surely let you know in next 1 week about the next voucher I am about to receive which will be of Rs. 1000.

Really sorry bro, I accept, it is my bad!!

Voucher working with 3rd party seller? 😱 Hearing it for the first time. There is nothing like that listed anywhere on fkart. Even when you are about to enter gift codes at payment time, its clearly mentioned that they will work with WS Retail only.

don't buy fk gvs, i have seen people (not everyone though) getting gvs by tricks and flipkart has deactivated those gvs ...btw you can apply only 3gvs per transaction.

Thats not correct. I have been using these vouchers since several months on several products. I buy all products ranging from baby diapers 🙂 to smartphone from different sellers, and they work like breeze.

don't buy fk gvs, i have seen people (not everyone though) getting gvs by tricks and flipkart has deactivated those gvs ...btw you can apply only 3gvs per transaction.
Though I am not sure what tricks you are talking of and I would like to hear those tricks.
Secondly, you are right that flipkart accepts upto 3 gift vouchers in 1 transaction.
Thirdly, I get these vouchers from an highly authentic source. These vouchers are not free of cost for me.
Fourthly, If you ar enot sure that there are Gift Vouchers that work for 3rd party sellers, please don't say so confidently. This will reduce the confidence in buyers when sellers like me say that we have such vouchers.
Please, visit this link http://www.giftbig.com/flipkart-e-gift-voucher-1.html for 1 such example where you can buy vouchers which work for 3rd party sellers.