Flipkart eGift Vouchers of 10k

netuser101

I got banned!
Hi friends,
I have a 10k flipkart gift-voucher with validity of 1 year..
if anyone interested then plz reply

will sell it at 9200

Last edited:
if it was Amazon, i would have taken it. flipkart is on my avoid list 😀

good to see some big reply.. as frm admin 😀

but it was really an ouch statement.. why sir why you avoiding flipkart.. its nice.. from 2yrs me using it.. already buy products nearly of lakh.
never ever face any problem.

buying low cost daily needs products from flipkart is costly. flipkart is only good for high value purchases which i do not make on a regular basis.

daily need like wat soaps, milk ? :neutral:
i never try that bro,, but recently order a lee jeans at cost of 899..same was in Amazon of 1000

that's the thing. i actually buy everything from soaps to tea to kitchen accessories from Amazon. and because of prime program, i get them delivered for free. flipkart first was great at launch but the company made it quite useless by the time first year was over.

i spend more than 5000 bucks on amazon buying lots of low cost items. some fairly expensive too. flipkart just does not work for me. i have maybe ordered 3 times on flipkart in the last 12 months. i did 4 orders on amazon yesterday.

all apni dukan fans here :/
ok bro's this time adjust with flipkart nxt time if i will go with Amazon.

1 year validity so in future it will be helpful... or put it in ur flipkart account wallet.. and then it will be validity for life.

nope it cant be done....
regarding this i already talked to them,this wat they told me -it will go back to my company's bank account..
You can not transfer this cash from one account to another.

Last edited:
I am confused. You can gift me the card but not to yourself? Gift it to your Flipkart ID and then transfer it to your personal bank account?

??/ read terms & condition of the wallet on flipkart..
i can put this voucher in my wallet but cant transfer it to any bank account.
as money transfer to credit/debit card to wallet can only go back to bank acc.. but if we add thru gift card in wallet it cant be send back to any bank account.. got it !