• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 12,336
  • Tags Tags
    flipkart

Smh

ISP
Wired local-AirtelFiber
I bought something about a week ago from flipkart and still it has not moved past the payment approved stage anyone else facing this issue ? Flipkart just direct to their bots for delivery related query, no response to emails.

Price difference between Amazon and flipkart was 7-8k with bank offers and it was running out of stock from amazon frequently so bought from flipkart this time. 🙁

I am worried because its showing not available of FK and amazon has inflated its price, may be to give discount in upcoming sale.

its like magic whenever I complain here my problem gets quickly resolved, just got notification my order has been processed - packed and shipped (picked up by courier) all within 30 minutes 🤣. Its is in gurgaon so should be delivered by tomorrow.

Only bad thing is it is assigned to Delhivery.

What is the estimated delivery date? They start processing the order on the latest date so as to ensure its delivered by the estimated delivery date. So it can sit at the payment approved state for a very long time if the estimated delivery date is bit away.

my last big purchase from flipkart was in 2018 Diwali sale and after than only 1 basic 2g phone some 6 months ago.

This time the price difference was really big between Amazon and FK so went with flipkart

What is the estimated delivery date? They start processing the order on the latest date so as to ensure its delivered by the estimated delivery date. So it can sit at the payment approved state for a very long time if the estimated delivery date is bit away.
their system is weird if the product is in gurgaon why give 12 days delivery estimate then process it on last day. Amazon always give a reasonable delivery estimate and it is delivered asap. Flipkart is just purposely delaying delivery.

Last edited:
So i'm in the same fix as you. I purchased 2 Apple Watches on the 3rd of October, first one shipped and delivered within two days, the second one (which i ordered 4 hours later) has an expected delivery date of October 15th. I called flipkart CC and they say anything purchased during the Big Billion Days sale is taking a while to process/ship as they were inundated with orders.

Oh well, my wife got her diwali gift, but my personal gift to myself is taking too long it seems 🤣

Well, maybe they needed some time to get the product to Gurgaon? Or it wasn't in stock and they needed time to replenish the stock and distribute to the different warehouses. Just because it was shipped out from Gurgaon after 12 days doesn't mean they had stock lying around all those days.

Anyway they tend to stick by their delivery date estimate so if you see a delivery date 10 days later, don't expect it to get delivered before that date.
On the bright side, there are many items which show next day delivery and get delivered as per the promised date as well.

What I meant is, it might not have been available in their Gurgaon warehouse, and they needed to get the product there first, which obviously wouldn't be shown in the tracking. As they'd be moving the products in bulk.

Obviously the last mile shipping is done from the nearest cost effective warehouse.

Again, I am not sure why people are complaining when FK clearly has mentioned at the time of order the estimated delivery date. If that date was not good enough, shouldn't have ordered from there at all.

I guess people just like seeing some progress in the tracking page over the days rather than no progress till the day prior to the estimated delivery date and getting delivered on schedule 😉

Again, I am not sure why people are complaining when FK clearly has mentioned at the time of order the estimated delivery date. If that date was not good enough, shouldn't have ordered from there at all.

I guess people just like seeing some progress in the tracking page over the days rather than no progress till the day prior to the estimated delivery date and getting delivered on schedule 😉

In my case, its not much that, the same Watch ordered from the same seller on the 3rd of October gave me an estimated delivery date of 15th. The same product from the same seller today (while not on discount) has an estimated delivery date of the 11th (and yesterday it was the 9th)
So clearly stock cannot be the issue

What I meant is, it might not have been available in their Gurgaon warehouse, and they needed to get the product there first, which obviously wouldn't be shown in the tracking. As they'd be moving the products in bulk.

Obviously the last mile shipping is done from the nearest cost effective warehouse.

yeah not seeing any progress for a week is definitely annoying.

all my Amazon orders gets delivered within 2-4 days even without prime so 12 days is a bit unusual waiting time for me

I have received $50+ orders from AliExpress within 10 days through GATI

I ordered ( order id - OD120689410059736000 ) on 7th Jan 21, in flipkart app shows delivery estimated between 13th jan to 14th Jan.. but still it not to be delivered.. I contact for support but they increasing dates for delivering my order.. when I contact they said one date but that time also they are not delivered.. recently they said on 4th Feb.. it's almose one month from my order.. what should for this

OD121561837323470000
I ordered on 18th expected delivery was 23 i donot get my product nd it was revised to 24 then on 24th also i donot recieve my product
Today is 25th still i had not received any msg for out for delivery
Product is at nearest hub from last 4 days