flipkart delivery delay issue

Funkatronic

Casual Gentleman
Again, I am not sure why people are complaining when FK clearly has mentioned at the time of order the estimated delivery date. If that date was not good enough, shouldn't have ordered from there at all.

I guess people just like seeing some progress in the tracking page over the days rather than no progress till the day prior to the estimated delivery date and getting delivered on schedule ;)
In my case, its not much that, the same Watch ordered from the same seller on the 3rd of October gave me an estimated delivery date of 15th. The same product from the same seller today (while not on discount) has an estimated delivery date of the 11th (and yesterday it was the 9th)
So clearly stock cannot be the issue

Smh

What I meant is, it might not have been available in their Gurgaon warehouse, and they needed to get the product there first, which obviously wouldn't be shown in the tracking. As they'd be moving the products in bulk.

Obviously the last mile shipping is done from the nearest cost effective warehouse.

Again, I am not sure why people are complaining when FK clearly has mentioned at the time of order the estimated delivery date. If that date was not good enough, shouldn't have ordered from there at all.

I guess people just like seeing some progress in the tracking page over the days rather than no progress till the day prior to the estimated delivery date and getting delivered on schedule ;)
yeah not seeing any progress for a week is definitely annoying.

all my amazon orders gets delivered within 2-4 days even without prime so 12 days is a bit unusual waiting time for me

I have received $50+ orders from aliexpress within 10 days through GATI