Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card (Regular and Super Elite)

I read on axis website somewhere that they do check your soft enquiries before approval. It was suggested to not pull your report unnecessarily. I can't find it now. Also, I don't know what the allowed frequency is.

@royalroy Soft enquiry dont even appear on the reports (atleast what I get dont have all the soft enquiries) only hard 1s comes into report

Okay, so my dad today applied for Axis Ace CC on the website. It got instantly rejected. ("Sorry, we cannot process your application now.") He doesn't have an account at Axis. But he is a central govt. employee. So, salary and CIBIL, etc. should not be the problems. But the SMS came that the application has been registered. I read on Reddit threads that Axis sends SMS even if cards are rejected but no such intimation came.

@Sudarshan61 Did you have an account at Axis? Can you share the procedure?

@royalroy I don't have Axis account. I applied in initial days that time it was not completely online..it was just more of data collection and than a person from Axis visited me and filled up the form in his tab and took documents...

Does your dad ever had Loan or credit card ?

He has an SBI credit card. It's in extremely good standing. Yes, the online application was also something like data collection. Just asked a couple of questions about name, DoB, address, PAN, phone/ email, etc. Did not ask to upload any document. Maybe, it's the same as it happened with @mhsabir .

Sales person will call whenever they need more lead. You have to wait. I guess they are getting good amount of new customers now that hdfc is not allowed new cards.
You can visit branch to speedify but they mostly ask to open a acc there.

Anybody applied for Flipkart Axis Credit Card here ?
I applied for the same and received sms with application number but i can't check application status from their application tracking website as it shows incorrect appId.

How can I track my application status ? Any idea ?

@AAK It takes few days for the application status to update in their website. Contact cc and ask the status.

they seem to have made this card lifetime free with zero registration fees now. got an alert from flipkart. not applying though.

1KVDytN.webp

@Sushubh Yeah I applied only because I received this notification for Lifetime Free Card.
Any specific reason for not applying ?

i order like 2-3 times in a year from flipkart. not worth getting a dedicated card for that. plus applying for a card is always a harrowing experience because of self employed status.

yeah. i got lucky with the Amazon card so not much incentive to get another one. 0.5% does not make that much of a difference to keep another card.