• Views Views 1,126

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cqy_Daos-68&feature=em-uploademail

An airline pilot saves a flight from crashing, but an investigation into the malfunctions reveals something troubling.

Last edited:
sorry. i am subscribed to so many locations. since this was just posted i thought it was a new one 🙁this one is 30 seconds longer though 😛

No issues...you can see for urself what is there in the last 30 seconds...lolAnyway..seems to be a nice movie

lol. 30 seconds of nothing. sucks. :\

saw it finally. not really a fan of denzel but overall it was pretty good. loved the plane crash scene. big fan of Robert Zemeckis movies... this one did not disappoint.

In real life that plane crash thing happened, like plane flying inverted and crashing, only thing is everybody died in reality.That inverted flying thing is enough to put some people off who are scared of flying

Flight is based on a real life story? I thought so but I did went through IMDB etc and could not find any connection. Maybe need to explore some more!

saw it finally. not really a fan of denzel but overall it was pretty good. loved the plane crash scene. big fan of Robert Zemeckis movies... this one did not disappoint.
Based on a true story or whatever???:laugh:..i enjoyed the movie