Flash Mob Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus

The Delhi Flash mob had to fail. A lot of effort goes behind making a flash mob event successful. There is proper planning and authorities have to be taken into confidence - specially in a crowded place in India which could be prone to terror attacks. Just getting inspired from Mumbai and trying to get your two minutes of fame will not result in a perfectly executed flash mob dance routine. These guys in Delhi should have rather paid attention to the extensive planning that went behind the Mumbai event. Glad it failed.

yup in Mumbai they took permission to hold this event in Delhi they did not so had to fail and then go and blame this and that..

Just my view, its so stupid dancing on a station or middle of the road .. what togetherness or harmoney or spirit of a city does that show ?? if people want to show spirit and harmony then donate to the poor or do something progressive for the society .. whats a dance in the middle of the road or station going to achieve ??

Just my view, its so stupid dancing on a station or middle of the road .. what togetherness or harmoney or spirit of a city does that show ?? if people want to show spirit and harmony then donate to the poor or do something progressive for the society .. whats a dance in the middle of the road or station going to achieve ??

Donation to poor is progressive??

Donation to poor is progressive??

if people want to show spirit and harmony then donate to the poor or do something progressive for the society

I put the word OR friend ...

I find this Flash Mob thing happening in India as non-sense. Just blind following of Western countries. Really what did they achieve with this!?

Its just a kind of Dance. Why you guys are taking it so seriously or comparing it with Samaj Seva ??Delhi flash Mob organizer did nonsense things by not taking permission and informing public proactively on Social Media. Its against the Flash Mob Dance. Flash Mob is meant just for fun and create enthu among public, but it should always be managed unlike the one attempted in Delhi.

A flash mob dance routine is not intended to achieve any social cause. At best it makes surprised bystanders happy. I have witnessed one in Stockholm myself and it left everyone with a smile. Imagine talking to a stranger at a public square. All of a sudden there is music and a few people start dancing. Both of you begin wondering what the fuss is all about. You are looking confused at a handful of people dancing only to turn and realise that the stranger with whom you were sharing your bewilderment has joined the dancers himself. Soon the crowd swells and you have 200 people dancing to the tunes of a famous song. Doesn't that leave you happily surprised? I was when I first witnessed it and carried a smile all the way to my workplace. No reason why something similar should not be planned in India. After all the pace of our lives has increased manifold. Everyone is in a rush. Perhaps time to stop for 5 minutes and enjoy the dance?