flash --flash insat 4b 13 tp's fail

• Thread starter Thread starter appu_appu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,336
is this good 4 DD????

link?also u mean total 13 TP fail or only 13th TP fail?

Channels of kalaignar group channels and Mh1 is not coming in all DTH and cable tv's because of problems in some tps of Insat 4b. All above channels are from insat 4b C band transponders. and is ISRO is working on this problem, this prob occurs due to slight change in orbit of satellite.

actually , there is power failure , may God Help ISRO , unless , these is big blow to ISRo and US and country

US? oh u mean us as in we 😀

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Poor DD, just 2yrs back it was happy on some other satellite, it made a switch and now this!

oh so was the problem resolved? or DD switched to some other transponders?

how means? to other satellite nearby, where else. earlier they were on NSS satellie then moved to ISRO. sameway they can move back to NSS if there is satellite nearby.btw i read in news somewhere that, DD transponders didnt go bad. only SUN was affected.still dont know if problem is resolved or not.

i dont think INSAT 4b problem is resolved. its just that sun might have moved to another nearby satellite. but i dont see any latest news abt insat 4b in google.