• Thread starter Thread starter Chinmay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 94,987

Chinmay

Fivenet Lover
ISP
Fivenet+ Hathway
Thanks admin for opening a new section "fivenet";And thanks again for moving the threads to this brand new section.So lets start,Fivenet's old ip- 10.20.30.100New ip- 174.142.41.65Connect to this ip using any DC++ client, following are supported-1. Apex DC++2. DC++3. Strong DC++4. PeerWeb DC++5. Linux DC++Minimum share is 20 GB, and dont forget to write ur area name in description.My nick is- ROCKY.Lets start, for troubleshooting please PM me, I will try my best to answer ur queries!And any change in hub details, I will keep u updated!LETS GROW OUR HUB!!

Hey where do u stay in Mumbai.I have just got the connection of Five Network today.I stay at Kalina,Santracruz(east).Any hub near that place can u give me that address.Thanks in advance.

I really have no idea about local hubs since they dont remain active for 24*7, if admin shuts his PC, whole Hub closes.Ya but there is something called IPMSG by H.SHirouzu, u have to call ur fivnet engineer for d settings; if u do so u can download from local 5net users @ speeds > 100mbps(If gigabit ethernet cards r used on both sides)Try and let me know if it works!:thumb:

Hey till yesterday my hub was working fine😱hyea:, but from today I am not able to connect to any user:isorry:. I asked my colony friends to see if the hub is working and they said its working fine for them.
:S
Can you please solve my problem as I really need some stuff from the hub urgently.:cool2:

Check this screenshot!

Hey till yesterday my hub was working fine😱hyea:, but from today I am not able to connect to any user:isorry:. I asked my colony friends to see if the hub is working and they said its working fine for them.
:S
Can you please solve my problem as I really need some stuff from the hub urgently.:cool2:

Check this screenshot!

Are you using a router???

der is no ssv forum..ssv is part of five net..its shwoing your isp is not allowed..help..!!

SSV is a part of FiveNet but if you are on SSV's Broadllyne internet then you will not be able to connect to FiveNet HUB as only FiveNet users are allowed to use the HUB.

hey saurabh thanks for reply..can u tell me what options are open for me?anychace i connect tht hubs ..yeah i am on SSV's Broadllyne internet...any hubs working der any idea?

hey saurabh thanks for reply..can u tell me what options are open for me?anychace i connect tht hubs ..yeah i am on SSV's Broadllyne internet...any hubs working der any idea?

The only chance for you to connect FiveNet HUB is go to SSV office tell them that you want FiveNet connection.
You'll get FiveNet connection for Rs.500/- (installation) + Package
FiveNet is cheaper than SSV Broadllyne.
256kbps unlimited for Rs.450/-

Any one able to you DC++ thru wireless router?I am able to connect to DC++ when directly connect to computer. But, when I connect DC++ via wireless router (Linksys WRT54G), I am to log on to server, but can't get anyone list from serverHave anyboby face similar issue?

I got my connection 2 days back and I was successfully able to access the Hub without any issues. There are loads of thingz we can get from here. More than 40 TB data shared. You can find movies, music, softwares, you name it and its there.The only issue I faced is after 1 GB transfer the connection disconnects, after reconnecting, I am not able to access the hub. It connects and then disconnects. So I need to restart Apex DC++ software. It then connects fine.Is there anyone else facing this issue? Also, how do people play games, I can see many people chatting about it.

Any one able to you DC++ thru wireless router?
I am able to connect to DC++ when directly connect to computer. But, when I connect DC++ via wireless router (Linksys WRT54G), I am to log on to server, but can't get anyone list from server
Have anyboby face similar issue?

You have to set options for port forwarding in your Router's settings.

First find your DC++ ports numbers for TCP and UDP and your PCs local IP address (On which you will be using DC++)

Then go to router settings page. In administration > Port Forwarding -

Create a new entry for DC++ and specify the TCP and UDP ports there and forward these ports to your PC's IP address..

Then it should work fine.