Fivenet: Major problems accessing the web

• Thread starter Thread starter zarnian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,316

zarnian

ISP
pacenet
Guyz Five net in Malad Lagging Like Crap ๐Ÿ™...Not Even One Page Is Opening...Any One Else Facing The Same Issue ?....M On Other Net[Pacenet] Now...And It Seems To B Working Fine ๐Ÿ™‚...Issue is Only With Five Net ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™...Any One Else Facing The Issue ???..Called Hrishi Internet 2 times....1st time one person said some Fibre Work Going On..will take a week ....2nd Time Again Out Of Curiosity I Called Them...This Time Some Other Person Said...Everything Is Fine :/.....Any One Else Facing The Issue ?????? ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

This post reminded me of Amarbir Singh Dhillon.

๐Ÿ™Sorry If M Being Stupid Sir ๐Ÿ™....I had Issues And Thought This Was A Good Place To Share ๐Ÿ™...๐Ÿ™

aww. do not feel bad. actually amarbir singh dhillon is an infamous retailer of computing goods from chandigarh. he is famous online for writing in this format:
This Is Amarbir Singh Dhillon And I am 33 Years Old Based Businessmen And Electronic Freak From Chandigarh .
Do you notice the resemblance?

ahhh Thank You Sir ๐Ÿ™‚....lol ye I Noticed The Resemblance ๐Ÿ˜›....The First Letter Of Every Word Is Capital ๐Ÿ˜€...After Every Word My Left Ring Finger Goes On Shift Automatically ๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿ™‚

True that^You want to improve your writing skills? Start learning any computer language ๐Ÿ˜› Programming will make you forget the habit of capitalizing each word in a sentence.

This is one reason why I end up (buying and) using Microsoft Word. It seems to be the only word processor that handle caps well. LibreOffice fails miserably. So does Google Docs.

yashleo21 said:
True that^You want to improve your writing skills? Start learning any computer language :tongue: Programming will make you forget the habit of capitalizing each word in a sentence.
Not all languages. Many are case-insensitive.

Ahhh ok guyz will try to control my Capitalization of words...btw we gng off topic ๐Ÿ˜›...Five net ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™