Fivenet: Major problems accessing the web

zarnian

Guyz Five net in Malad Lagging Like Crap :(...Not Even One Page Is Opening...Any One Else Facing The Same Issue ?....M On Other Net[Pacenet] Now...And It Seems To B Working Fine :)...Issue is Only With Five Net :( :( :(...Any One Else Facing The Issue ???..Called Hrishi Internet 2 times....1st time one person said some Fibre Work Going On..will take a week ....2nd Time Again Out Of Curiosity I Called Them...This Time Some Other Person Said...Everything Is Fine :/.....Any One Else Facing The Issue ?????? :( :(

zarnian

:(Sorry If M Being Stupid Sir :(....I had Issues And Thought This Was A Good Place To Share :(...:(

Sushubh

Administrator
aww. do not feel bad. actually amarbir singh dhillon is an infamous retailer of computing goods from chandigarh. he is famous online for writing in this format:
This Is Amarbir Singh Dhillon And I am 33 Years Old Based Businessmen And Electronic Freak From Chandigarh .
Do you notice the resemblance?

zarnian

ahhh Thank You Sir :)....lol ye I Noticed The Resemblance :p....The First Letter Of Every Word Is Capital :D...After Every Word My Left Ring Finger Goes On Shift Automatically :p..:)

yashleo21

Regular
Regulars
True that^You want to improve your writing skills? Start learning any computer language :p Programming will make you forget the habit of capitalizing each word in a sentence.