Fivenet in Mulund (Viraj Services)

• Thread starter Thread starter hames
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 5,198

hames

ISP
MTNL
Hi Allwould like to know the service of Fivenet in mulund(e). they are offering 1 Mbps @ 450 Rs per month with DC++.is it worth to for-go existing MTNL connection and switch to fivenet? Do they deliver the speed as per the plan (atleast 80%)? are there frequent disconnections ? hows their service during monsoon ?feedback with regards to above queries would be helpful.

common ppl no reviews ??? no one from mulund ???

common ppl no reviews ??? no one from mulund ???

I hope its not too late, Viraj Services are the absolute worst. They are the definition of shitty service. I had the misfortune of falling for their Rs 450 pm 1mbps plan. Fivenet is great, but the internet is only ever as good as the local provider. And the local fivenet providers of mulund are SHIT. Forgive me, but i had to vent it somewhere. Long and frequent downtimes, they may take more than a week to fix an issue if its only bothering you. Oh and the last time i checked, the LAN was capped at 10mbps (1.25mBps) in mulund area, so LAN was almost useless, you wont even get the full 1.25mBps from most users.

It had come to a point that I had to scream at them over the phone to get anything done every day for 7-8 days before they did something. I even had to get the cable replaced myself, because they wont bother.

To experience the world's shittiest laziest and most unprofessional service provider, go with Viraj services.

EDIT : Just remembered a fun story. This one time they sent two "engineers" with a laptop to my place to check if their connection was really at fault. The laptop was password protected, one of them knew the password and was dictating it out to the other. The guy couldn't even type it. Three failed attempts at logging in. I had to type it for them after having clearly overheard their password. And of course their connection was faulty. 😀 GOOD RIDDANCE !