Fivenet DC Hubs in Ghatkopar

dark_horizon

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 849 NU
If any member over here, is using the services of Fivenet in Ghatkopar(E), Mumbai, please post the ip's of the various DC++ hubs available. I recently took a Fivenet connection.

If any member over here, is using the services of Fivenet in Ghatkopar(E), Mumbai, please post the ip's of the various DC++ hubs available. I recently took a Fivenet connection.

There are not various hubs for various locations on 5net like Sify.
5net has only 1 hub for Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Thane.
HUB IP : 174.142.41.65
Minimum share : 20 GB

Thanx a lot for replying !Which software do you people use ? DC/DC++/ODC ?And how are the speeds ? I assume since there is a single hub connecting such a large area, the speeds must be low.

Thanx a lot for replying !

Which software do you people use ? DC/DC++/ODC ?

And how are the speeds ? I assume since there is a single hub connecting such a large area, the speeds must be low.

I recommend to use Strong DC++ v2.30
Speeds are crazy.
But be aware that if you are on limited plan then don't download from HUB as you want. The downloads through HUB gets counted in usage.😀

cant 1 of u host a hub?

I have a wireless router and am connected to Fivenet through it. Hence, my PC's IP starts with 192... whereas Fivenet has a different IP band. Now, if I put the given hub IP in DC, it will search for Hubs hosted on the network of my wireless router (which connects a total of 4 PC's & laptops). So, how do I connect to the Hub ?

[22:27:50] *** Connecting to 174.142.41.65...
[22:27:50] *** Connected
[22:27:51] YnHub version: 1.036 produced by Yoshi, Nev and Todi.
[22:27:51] Current user count: 662 after 3:09:22:20 uptime
[22:27:51] Current sharesize is: 55.48 TiB
[22:27:51] Your ISP/IP isn't allowed on this hub, allowed ISPs are: fivehub
[22:27:51] *** Connection closed

i live in malad and use 5net plzz help

I will host Hub on my PC Keep on trying regularly cause this is private hub....

172.131.13.251:441 [Kharghar]:clap:

or

indiadcpp.sytes.net

Why should one of us host a HUB when Fivenet itself is hosting 24*7 😀

I use fivenet hub myself n m pretty happy with the speed etc etc..
m used to dloading decent prints frm private torrents, so really get pissd wen i dload smthing tht seemd decent enf to dload bt later on is of poor quality..

(trust me i hv found fools writing HD/DVD rip on their poor prints, i used to dload thm directly, bt now hv decided to view temps frst)

so in ne case evn if fivenet hub has a 24*7 hub wich is awesome,, i wud lk to get connectd to a few people i knw n dload stuff frm them..

can we host a private invites only hub on fivenet?