Five Network Solutions

• Thread starter Thread starter fanil123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 20,690
when i send a file frm yahoo messenger it never goes frm 5 net..is there any port bolcked or firewall installed

They rule guys.....They have a unlimited plan of 384kbps for just 400 bucks...
Plus they have dc++ also free IPTV.....

Check those plans

http://fivenetwork.com/BROADBAND%20PLANS.html

Check again bro...They are providing 284 kbps unlimited for 400 only....:thumb:An d reliance'sflat fee is for 99 for 300kbps....

Fivenetwork Solutions has attractive price packages for unlimited data downloads and unlimited surfing AS384 is the plan name with 384kbps speed and Rs 400/- only moreover they have IPTV services and Lan sharing you can visit their site Five Network Solutions India Ltd for other plan details.
Their contact details are 9221279570 and for each area they have given their franchisee address and contact numbers which you can see in their website

Five Network Solutions Internet is pathetic. Its just like their phonelines. Half of the time no one answers and the other half is it kept aside on purpose.I've been a user of this service provider since since a while and sadly I do not get service by any other provider in my area. I advice people not to opt for them if you have other options.

The service depends on how good ur cablewalla can manage it. It has been discussed many times in the fivenet thread. Which area r u in?