First Time User

• Thread starter Thread starter wesley1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,235

wesley1986

hey guys i just needed a bit of help ..i just purchased my dish tv connection a few days ago and it was activated only yesterday .....and since then i have left the decoder on and the message "System Upgrade Please Wait " is being displayed....is it right for it be on for a whole day this way???? or is it taking to long to upgrade ...this is the first time im using it ...pls help me ...thanks a lot

hey ok things are from bad to worst ...it downloaded the software upgrade for the decoder and it isnstalled the dishtv interface but now the screens gone blank.....i can just see a blank black screen..can any of ull help me out here and tell me wats going on here????????

call up the customer care and ask them to send someone over to check it out!

hey guys i just needed a bit of help ..i just purchased my dish tv connection a few days ago and it was activated only yesterday .....and since then i have left the decoder on and the message "System Upgrade Please Wait " is being displayed....is it right for it be on for a whole day this way???? or is it taking to long to upgrade ...this is the first time im using it ...pls help me ...thanks a lotFirst of all you have not mentioned your STB Model No. without which it is not possible to identfy the problem. Presently DISHTV is upgrading their software through AIR for making the STB interactive. While switching on the STB a message comes on the TV screen "Software Upgrade" please wait. When the message appears dont switch off the STB and simply follow the instrcutions being displayed. After the upgrade is complete a message will appear ""Software upgraded" than only switch off the STB abd restart it. I think you have not followed the complete upgradation and switched it off while it was in prcess resulting in to STB not working now. You should contact the local DISHTV Dealer or through Phone No. 0120-2445665 and get the problem solved.