• Thread starter Thread starter agantuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,333

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
ISP
N/A
I have no clue how much this is supposed to cost, but I felt the price is competitive considering they also bundle in an iPad dock. The site also says limited period offer and this is available only one PRE-book.

Seventymm Special price: Rs.19,990
MRP: Rs.24,500
Order now by paying Rs.999 & pay the balance later
Delivery & Handling charges of Rs.890 extra

Apple iPad @ Seventymm.com

----------

I just saw the spec comparison for the two iPads. Main differences - better processor on the iPad 2 [dual core A5 vs single core A4], cameras on the back and front, and HDMI out. Everything else is same, if we ignore the fact that the iPad 2 is almost 5 mm thinner than its predecessor. Keeping just this in mind, isn't this deal better than buying a new iPad 2 for 10K more just for a better processor which most won't end up using.

iPhone 3gs is also being sold now for 19990 by Apple in india..ipad first generation is not too good..its just four ipods stapeled together..and u might not get software upgrades...

Four iPods stapled together? You might not get software upgrades? What are you smoking?It has much better hardware than 3GS and should get software upgrades as long as iPhone 4 does.I think its a decent deal.

ipad first generation is not too good..its just four ipods stapeled together..and u might not get software upgrades...

Whatever you are smoking, damn, seems to be expensive stuff.

I want to sell my first gen iPad 3G 16GB for Rs. 19999
The above price includes genuine Apple black folder cover which costs Rs 1800. The iPad is UK purchased and is 6 months old but in fairly as new condition.

If anyone in Mumbai is interested then PM me.

its ur choice if u want to get old technology...i m just saying that 3gs is also being offered at 19999 not comparing it with ipad...i think they are just selling the unsold stock in asian countries...well its ur choice..there will be few features in new firmware that will be only available in ipad 2..ipad 1 is just gonna die like phone 2g, 3g

iPhone 3gs is also being sold now for 19990 by Apple in india..
ipad first generation is not too good..its just four ipods stapeled together..and u might not get software upgrades...
have u even used a ipad 1st gen??? Its not a bad piece of equipment... Its pretty decent hardware wise & recently I used a ipad after having used an ipad 2 for a few months... while web browsing & even while playing games like madden I wasnt able to differentiate in the performance... Of course there is a diff in performance but its very hard for a normal user to find it... Also u go onto mention that iphone 3g is dead? I beg to differ... many of my frnds still use it & its not a bad phone just it has a crappy camera by todays standards & no multi tasking.... Just becoz something isnt just launched in the market recently does not make it crap... You mention that ipad is just 4 itouches stapeled together???(heard this argument many times when the ipad was 1st launched) I guess that makes ipad 2 into 4 itouches 4th gen stapled together? 😛

PS The final price is almost 21k not 20k but still a decent deal if u want to buy a entry lvl tablet... Otherwise the next best option is to buy a nice android chinese made tablet for 4-7k... & be sure to root it & install custom firmware... That really picks up the performance on those things...

PSS was really disappointed with the price of the transformer in India... Had really hoped it would launch for 20-22k(its ~18k in the US market)... Had they launched in the 20k range it would have really spiced things up 🙂 ...