• Thread starter Thread starter biduri90
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,350

biduri90

ISP
BSNL
I have a siemens c2110 modem.
I have upgraded firmware from the website yesterday morning...
Code:
http://www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/mdm09.html
All are working fine.
When again swiching on in the evening, the adsl light was gone and lan says limited or no connectivity.

only power and pc/usb light is on. adsl light is completely off.

I have pressed reset button but no lights were being off and on again. It was as before.

Is there any solution to go back to my previous firmware or my modem working ?
Please help.

open 192.168.1.1 admin admin
recheck settings.
Are you using a dialer to connect ?
or
"Always On" PPPoE mode ?

----------

open 192.168.1.1 admin admin
recheck settings.
Are you using a dialer to connect ?
or
"Always On" PPPoE mode ?
REF:
C2110 (Type-A) ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION

I have forgotten to say that192.168.1.1 is not opening... what i can do now..please help..

despite repeated warning u have fall in the net of upgrade it offfers no advantages and ruin your modemgo to the local area network and under properties of "internet protocal " fill the address manually

1.Use dialer mode and check whether you can connect to Internet .2.If possible try for exchange at Bsnl.3.FW was recommended by BSNL in their web site. that could be given as a reason. 4.You have also said that all were working fine after FW UPG. in the morning.5. Try a System Restore to previous day to ensure computer network settings have not changed.6.Start NetworkLANNetwork settings pageclick TCP/IPpropertiesenter192.168.1.10255.255.255.0192.168.1.1dns8.8.8.8 ( google dns)208.67.220.220 ( opendns )Apply Save.Now try 192.168.1.1