Firmware of ITI DNA-A211-I (BSNL Type - II)

• Thread starter Thread starter mahendra108
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 63,743
hmm.. for some reason your modem is automatically resetting itself..are you connected via USB? do you use any scripts on your modem ( from your pc )?

Hi,

After your suggestion I downloaded the software update and updated my modem. I initially had trouble signing into the modem page but after a few resets i guess it just deceided to work and let me in. The update ran well and it finally gave me the message "Update Successful". :yahoo:My questions now is, when i got the modem first it did not have any settings at all in the Wan page but now it had about 7 settings on it. Does this have to be as it is? I've removed them all and set it to the default 0/35 setting and its working for now.:dance: Thank you very much for your help. I hope it does not reset again...

Cheers...
Arwin

----------

Hey,

Sorry i forgot to answer your question. No, I am not running any scripts. Atleast not that I know of. Do u think that there is a possibility that something from my system is causing my modem to reset? If yes, is there a way to check for that...

Cheers
Arwin

PS: I connect 1PC thru LAN, 2 laptops and 2 PDA's...

An advice to everyone...
Boycott dna a211 adsl modem. It has some very weird issues. Mine worked for three months and then it stopped storing settings and keeps restoring back to factory settings. Modem is already flashed with latest firmwares. It's actually a hardware issue. The bsnl guy confirmed he received similar complaints.

It's a cheap remake of seimens sl2 141

i had updated my ITI DNA a211-1 modem with a firmware (beetel ) now its getting restarted every 2 secs. i cant get connect to my modem or to my internet. what shuld i do. some one suggest please.😢😢

bsnl is replacing this modem with a Nokia Siemens to most of the customers in bangalore but only few exchanges are updating with a different Firmware which does not reboot as most of the staff are dumb technically ! . .better get it replaced !. . . .

i m also in same trouble with ITI DNA-A211-1 . This is auto rebooting again and again after firmware upgrade with airtel firmware. i m not able to get configuration page due to its auto restart problem. please help me

Open 192.168.1.1admin PW: admin or password.when modem menu page openstype AGAIN 192.168.1.1/look.htmlNew page will appear. Copy/paste page here.Do you need WIFI mode ?For this modem sem had given a software upgrade..see post No 20.

Dear Sir, Iam facing same problem, pointed by MR mahendra.If my Adsl is restarting continous, then how can i access the 192.168.1.1 for changing the settings provided by you. Siddhu

i am updated with the said firmware and now my modem is not working means it is even not connected with lan port and so i cant access to the modem router setup help me please

i am updated with the said firmware and now my modem is not working means it is even not connected with lan port and so i cant access to the modem router setup

help me please

RESET the modem to factory settings by using the reset either in the back or bottom of the unit ( a small round hole right side) with ball pen refill with power on for 10 to 20 seconds.
try in Dialer ( bridged")mode to connect Userid Pw entered in computer window
If not connected :

192.168.1.1 admin admin to access modem settings.
for screen shots etc.
Check "sticky:" post WA3002_g4 quick reference above.

Dear Sir,

Iam facing same problem, pointed by MR mahendra.
If my Adsl is restarting continous, then how can I access the 192.168.1.1 for changing the settings provided by you.
Siddhu

Continuously Push RESET button at the back of the unit
( a small round hole right side) with ball pen refill and power on.
Now type 192.168.1.1 .
You see software upgrade page. Now restore your old firmware...

@jay_ind
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
How did you select this thread to post your suggestions ?

RESET is only for about 10 to 30 seconds ( with power On) is enough,
and settings are restored to FACTORY defaults.
Then 192.168.1.1 can be accessed. and any new version of Firmware
loaded.

links SEMINDIA
SEM DNA A211_I
http://www.semindia.in/pdf/02-575-650-003_DNA-A211-I_Software_Upgrade_Utility_Usage_Procedure.pdf

http://www.semindia.in/softwareDownload/3.08.02.IB.02.01_cfe_fs_kernel

http://www.semindia.in/softwareDownload/02DSW-700021_ModemSwUpdateUtility.exe

Drivers:
DNAA201BEI USB
http://www.semindia.in/softwareDownload/USB-Drivers.zip