Firewall problem

Anand_Sharma

Regular
hey guys how to change firewall setting of mtnl's triband connection?coz of it i cant use any messanger nor even Mozilla firefox how to change firewall ?

disable the firewall in ur router

chk the settin in ur software firewallallow access to 127.0.0.1n to ur explorer n all the things

turn off your software firewall and check if it works.same thing happened to me once even though i had given fulla access to these softwares. the problem then just disappeared one day mysteriously.

Turn off the software firewall (windows firewall as well as any external one) and check.. If it works without firewall, you have to configure your firewall to allow access to specific ports the softwares use, else stop using software firewallsBut I doubt the problem is because of firewall's, cause not many people have faced this problem..

Mine is xp so it has firewall by default right!!!I am not facing any problem....Don't understand why ppls use Two firewall ??

^^^ because windows xp firewall cant really be called a firewall. it just plainly sucks.it is also not suggested to use 2 firewalls at once. i have disabled my xp firewall and using an external one. 🙂

xp firewall gets disabaled automatically by the external firewall n xp recognises it