• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,554
Status
Not open for further replies.

navanu

ISP
Dataone
Finally the EVDO is in Bangalore. Got my data card configured last week and the speed is amazing. The max i have got is 1.2Mbps. This is in Central Bangalore. Near home its still the 1x connection but i am noticing a max of 250kbps in RMV 2nd Stage. We do need to take the card to the CSC and get it reconfigured as well as give a letter to them for switching of plans .

hey thats good

what? i cant believe it... i am looking to get an evdo card too.. is it available in rajarajeshwari nagar? its south bangalore. and also, since you already have evdo... can you tell me how the device looks...does it resemble a pen drive that needs to be inserted to your USB port or is it a box which is slightly larger than your average cell phone? can you please give me the tele nos of the person whom to contact in bsnl?please hurry , its urgent.

I am curious, what is your ping or latency to gaming servers?

I am not sure since i don't do online gaming.

Nix,
The EVDO Details can be found at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited - BSNL EVDO - Details and Review .
I am not sure about the Coverage in Rajarajeshwari nagar. I do have a contact in BSNL who has very good info on EVDO Card based in BSNL exchange at SR Nagar. Will give you his email addr tomm.

Cam anyone tell me the speed u get in madivala area? Is EVDO signal available in the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.