Finally Got My 2012 Retention Plan !!!! Yipeee

lucky_chouhan

Regulars
Regulars
After using free airtel broadband internet (512 Kbps unlimitd) around 7 months... due to horrible bill amount log the complain for correction and its corrected with 699 unlimited (8 GB Fup after 256 Kbps), Reach 8 GB in 3 Days after not happy with 256 Kbps so send a mail for cancellation and Retention Department give me my plan.

Monthly Rental (Rs.) 849
Bandwidth (Kbps) - Till FUP/Beyond FUP 1024 / 512
Free Data Transfer Unlimited
FUP (Hi Speed) Quota 75 GB
Free Usage of Voice (Rs.) 1875 A2A

It all process take 12 - 15 days and lots of talk and mail conversation....

Before-

After-

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Yeh, even I was abt to say the same thing. Same speed in both screenshots.

uberjon

-
Regulars
He's downloading something from Microsoft and there is a torrent downloading too.The network indicator on the top left says that his overall download is 127.7 kB/s.That is a good deal.I used to have the Freedom 1699 plan - Rs. 1699 @ 1 mbit/sec. Had a FUP of 100GB too.I can't believe I used to pay so much for 1 mbit....

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
He's downloading something from Microsoft and there is a torrent downloading too.
The network indicator on the top left says that his overall download is 127.7 kB/s.

That is a good deal.

I used to have the Freedom 1699 plan - Rs. 1699 @ 1 mbit/sec. Had a FUP of 100GB too.
I can't believe I used to pay so much for 1 mbit....

He could have better used only 1 download page to avoid the confusion!

BTW, I see that you are from Bhopal, Is this applicable to all circles?

lucky_chouhan

Regulars
Regulars
how is your bill so low ?

i dont know but when i enquire airtel says its promotional offer.. and i dont pay it...

lucky_chouhan

Regulars
Regulars
when i take the new airtel broadband connection i got the connection with 0 bill and use since july 2011 to feb 2012.but before airtel cought me and give me 6000 - 7000 rs. bill, i logged the complain from my side and got the all 8 months deduction and airtel say i dont want to pay anything till feb but they migrate my plan 699 (8 GB - 512 Kbps till 256 Kbps)but within 3 days ofusing new plan 8 gb limit is over and i got only 256 Kbps, so i m not happy and sent a mail for cancellation.after send 7 - 8 mails and talk to retention executives finally got this plan.