finally came away from hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter saneesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,432

saneesh

ISP
airtel 256 unlimited
finally got disconnected from hathway 3 days back :yahoo:for u guys my advise is dont waste your money by getting hathway connection ..my friend works in technical dept in hathway and he said me entire details about it ..speeds are capped for 512 connection..out of 100 only 2 hathway customers get 75 % of mentioned speed ..dont waste your money by getting hathway..i am from chennai and just got airtel and it rocks 256 UL plan rs 999+taxes=1225 per month ..and speeds are at an average of 34 kBps (272 kbps) :thumbsup:

i guess you are lucky to get those speeds on airtel. most people get around 20-22 KBps on the 999UL package.

out of 100 only 2 hathway customers get 75 % of mentioned speed ..

I must be one of those two lucky users then coz I have absolutely no complaints about under-delivered speeds. I still feel Hathway offers the best unlimited (24 hours) download package for my budget (around Rs.1200/= p.m), if there's someone who gives a better deal I'd love to hear about them. I'm not interested in any kind of caps though whether it be on downloads or hours.

Their billing department is a nightmare to deal with though, I dread the time something has to be resolved with those guys coz they're like a bunch of zombies, only less organized.

nosh for 1600 buks per month u get 512kbps monthly unlimit..may b 1760 with taxes......for capped connectuion yup they r the worst to trust..better be on 8 to 8 plan and use Mo or NOp frm airtel for day usage

Thanks. It sounds like a good scheme but it's 600 bucks more than what I'm currently paying and I'm quite happy with the current download speeds (getting more movies than I have the time to watch for the last several months).

well u try to bargain abit...becoz jus for 600 more buks u get doouble so u can say now u reduced the cost or ull pass to other.....i think now 256 plan shd be cheaper....