• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,779

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
I have a couple of people in my friends list in Yahoo messenger whose user id I know (that's quite obvious) but I'm still trying to figure out what domain they use. I mean is it @yahoo.com or @yahoo.co.in or @yahoo.co.uk or @yahoo.com.cn . I mean its so confusing. I've tried the address book in the Yahoo! Mail Beta and it does not show the full email address. Is there no easy way to find out the email addresses of my contacts? :mellow: Please help me... I'm stumped heya!!

^ right click on your friends names ;you should have a option to send e-mail .the domain should be available there .

It just opens up Outlook Express... with the name of my contact. Doesn't work, tried that before. 🙁

^ I just checked it on yahoo messenger with voice (7.0)by right clicking on friends' names , I see the completeE-mail address (they were stored by me earlier) in the popup menu !

I got version 8. Lemme downgrade and c. Thanks for the tip seshu.

Na... still don't work... 🙁

yahoo sucks .. when i send email to anyone on yahoo i send to both .co.in and .com 🙁 thats best way .. Why dont they accept both domains as the diff domains cant have same email id ..

Its frustrating... it really is. Hotmail stopped IMAP so I could send no RICH TEXT mails nemore. I opted for the Live Beta just to send fancy mails... and that doesn't work on all browsers. Yahoo has nothing innovative. Gmail is overhyped but its the best outta the lot. There isn't a good mail provider out there. 🙁And still no solution to my problem.

the best way is to link your own domain with google applications so that you can use the gmail interface for your own domain. rocking cool.

I think that's what I'm gonna do. I tried gmail for my domain once. And I think I should forget trying to figure out those email addresses. I'm just gona mail each and everyone of them and simply ask them. After that, I'll just switch my primary account from yahoo to gmail.

coming back to your problem, you could send email to all the domains like co.in, co.uk, etc. You can find out which are the invalid ones as they will be bounced back. Its as easy as that. 🙂

yup... m gonna do that only.... seems therez no odr way out 😛 !!!stupid yahoo!!!

It just opens up Outlook Express... with the name of my contact. Doesn't work, tried that before.[/b]

if that name appears with an underline, just right click on that and click on "properties"...it'll show you the complete email address...

also if it is underlined, that means that name is added in ur address book...just open that and check the addresses...may be all of them are added there 😀

enjoy!!!