Fiber - Multiple - Same Plan, same speed but Different costs?

• Thread starter Thread starter fenix11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,374

fenix11

I got banned!
ISP
excitel
So I have excitel Fiber.

Issue is - in online portal, there are multiple plans but same speed, same duration but different costs?

Source

Anyone has any idea why?

1 month plan 300mbps has different costs.
12 month plan for 300mbps has different costs aswell.

@fenix11 its like this since long. Previously on ethernet they have some old expensive plans like this shown in list. Don't know why they don't rectify this.

many people have been confused with this and have ended up ordering the wrong plan. this has been happening for a long time. so next time you have to renew your package... went through the list of plans carefully and pick the one that offers the best value.

well how do we know which is the right or wrong plan as multiple plan have the same exact specs , just the price is different...

I want the 300mbps 12 months plan, but it has 2 different costs...

The benefits are the same, just the price is different. Choose the plan which offers the lowest monthly cost for the period and throughput that you want.

All 300 mbps plans for example perform the same.

Last edited:
3 months plan, is the max. anyone should take, from any Broadband company.

btw Excitel LCO & its local staff are famous for taking customers for granted.

So Saving just ₹100~200/month in a long term plan, is not worth it, compared to the peace of mind.

Instead divert that time & energy in earning thousands~lacs/month in your job & business.

I had a yearly plan before too, apart from couple of times issues, i really like the service alot.

i have paid for their 9+3 month plan over the last two years. and it has been pretty good. most of the credit goes to one single guy who is responsible for handling the complaints in my area. would i go for another 9 month plan? probably. but would call him first and ask him if he plans to stick around for another couple of month.

plus they have removed the plan i paid the last two times. so would probably downgrade to a cheaper plan. considering there is not really much of a difference between 100 and 300mbps. sure it is fun to see stuff downloading at 25MBps from certain services. but i can live with 10MBps as well.

Exactly,
You are "Dependent" on a particular person, but can not expect professionalism as a Co. from them against your payment.

You can't fight them and win, as you can if you were to make a complaint with Airtel Broadband, Tata Sky Broadband, ACT Broadband.

Its like a comparison between Dhaba vs Restaurant.

You might get good food from a Dhaba, if the waiter is known to you, but if its bad, you can't fight the Dhaba.

So in today's time.
Time, Energy, Peace of mind, is more important, than wasting it on Excitel.